An Intro to Femdom Vampires




I would like to provide a little of the history of the Femdom Vampires world that I have created as I have just released my first novella, Katie's Server and am well on the way to finishing my sequel to Vampire's Key.


Femdom Vampires

Rather than writing a quickie or a series of shorts I was drawn to developing longer stories where there is room for characters to shine in a unique world enfused with eroticism (naked males serving clothed and Dominant Female vampires).

My first book was an introduction to this. It focused heavily on the world building and thus had fewer erotic scenes. My sequel to this, the as yet, unpublished, Vampire's Fire, includes many more erotic chapters. That's not to say there were no erotic chapters in Vampire's Key, just that they did not dominate in order for the story and world to develop.


The History of Femdom Vampires

There is an erotic potency in the vulnerability of the naked male when exposed to Clothed Females (known as CFNM: Clothed Female naked male). Turning the women into vampires took this to another level in my writing and helped develop other story ideas such as the hotter the blood the more enjoyable it was for the sisters to taste. Hence the idea that the blood of an edged man will taste much better to a vampire than the blood of a man who regularly masturbates.

I also infused this world with the idea of male chastity. This added a spiritual element in respect to semen retention and internal tantric meditations. Katie's Server shows where this can lead.  

The Dominance of the Female Vampires follows naturally from these two building blocks. Interaction between Women and men will noteably change when the men are naked. It can simply be an empowering - and humourous - experience for the woman or it can become a noteably erotic experience.


Simply Delightful

In Vampire's Key I offer the idea of how enjoyable it can be for a woman to be served by a handsome, naked male.

This differs from the seemingly aggressive male stripper that one might see in clubs; the stripper struts around, cock in hand, thrusting it here, there and everywhere.

That was not the atmosphere that I wished to convey in my books. I felt, as described by one of my characters in Vampire's Key (I think it was Sophie), that The Countess (the CFNM vampire club) 'is a safe space for women.' Thus, when Lilly first arrives she is initially stunned and yet ultimately quite drawn to the empowering and delightfully erotic experience:




The CFNM theme continues throughout Vampire's Key and Katie's Server. In some places (such as the dance floor at The Countess) it heats up and in others it is simply a background element (such as some of the scenes in Katie's Server).

Holding the Key

As mentioned, another key element is that of male chastity. I think this is an interesting facet of the Femdom Vampire world. Keyholding does exist in the D/S world, of course and many men seek Keyholders and many Female Dominants offer Keyholding services.

If you are unfamiliar with the concept, the idea is that the penis is locked in a chastity cage and that the key is held by another person. This inhibits the sexual activity of the person who is locked.

I have somewhat exaggerated this idea in the Sisters of Annis world. As I understand it, there are health considerations to be aware of (cleanliness as a starting point) and if really desired, the man can remove his chastity cage (break the lock etc). 

My focus is on the psychological and sexual dynamic between the Keyholder and the individual in chastity. It is referred to in various parts of Vampire's Key and Katie's Server.



Summing Up

I will add another blog entry and some point to discuss other aspects of the series, but for now, I hope you have enjoyed dipping into this world of Dominant Female Vampires and will support me by purchasing my books, and reviewing and sharing them.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Katie's Server

Sisters of Annis Update