Day Four

Lockdown Vampires

Day Four


Sometimes it hits you. Where we've ended up. What's really going on. How far we've gone down that rabbit hole and now we find there's no way back. The only way is on. Forward into the depths.

There was a quote that said (roughly): Enjoy the war who knows what the peace might be like. I got that in the back of my mind.


I'm keeping a low profile. For all their fast cars, expensive clothes and big houses, you gotta remember behind that is something cold and non-human. It's invasive and aggressive. Domineering to the nth degree and terrifying to the one beyond that.

COBR (Cabinet Office Briefing Room) authorised the deployment of the SAS onto the streets. There'll be SBS too, SC019 are already on active duty. I reckon they'll be taking out Hides. Maybe now the Brothers of Lazarus will have a chance. That's an inept and badly run organisation if ever there was one. They could do with some new blood. Mercenaries (however good) and dishonourable discharges won't cut it now. Not that they were ever the way to deal with the Sister's of Annis.

I got to go to the supermarket. The media say the shelves are empty. Unlike my head. I wish it was. It's full of so much stuff. Hard to think. Empaths and intuitives, psychics are all feeling the shift, I bet you. They've already got their hands on the energetic heart. Souls touching the deep pulse. I'm sensing it too and I'm about as psychic as a fucking pillow.

Did you see the news last night? Did you see the Sisters? Those eyes! Not what you'd expect are they? Not cold and dead, but full of so much life! It's all in the blood. That's their trick, see. For the women it's gonna be alright:

Look at me
Look at me
I'll turn you into the Goddess
You always wanted to be.  

But for us men:

Look at me
Look at me
Remove your clothes
Get on your knees.

I'm going out. Taking my knife. It'll be hidden, but I gotta be armed. We all do. Don't go out without something to fend them off. Remember iron is good.

If I get back alright, I'll let you know how it goes.

Stay Safe. Protect yourselves. Save mankind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Intro to Femdom Vampires

Sisters of Annis Update

Katie's Server