Updates

Katie's Server

 I am on the final rewrite of Katie's Server.

If you are not aware of this story, it is a Femdom Vampire novella set in the world of the Sisterts of Annis.

The story follows a young man who is searching for his missing fiance and enters the darkly erotic world of the Sisters of Annis.

It is a short book but adds to the established world as first encountered in Vampire's Key. 

I've had excellent feedback from my beta reader and am working through the chapters to tighten up and fill out the story a little more.

I've still a bit of work to do here but it is coming together and I am feeling happy with the direction it is taking.

Hopefully it will be out early in 2023.


Vampire's Fire 

I am about 2/3 of the way through the rewrites of Vampire's Fire. This has yet to venture out to any beta readers. The release date it tentatively late 2023. Help me out with bringing this forward by supporting the account, and buying the first book:


Vampire's Key

I am going to release a new, more vampire erotica themed cover at some point. I am currently working with my graphic designer on this. The idea is established and will be in the same vein as the cover ideas for Katie's Server.


Mina and Lucy

This is a side project that I have plotted out and partially written. It is also erotica with a F/F theme. Much to do on this, but I am quite happy with the general direction.


Book Three

While writing Vampire's Fire (book 2) I have been drafting some rough chapters for the third, unnammed book in the series. There are some super hot chapters and the story continues to develop in various ways. No release date yet.


Website

I need to purchase a new Mac in order to really work on my website. For the time being that means I am using Twitter and this blog as my main face to the world. 


Twitter handles: 

PGDevlim. This is the non-erotic side of my life.

FemdomVampires: This is the NSFW/Adults only, erotica account that features adult only content.


I also do use Instagram now and then, but I am not much of a photographer so Twitter is where you'll find me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Intro to Femdom Vampires

Katie's Server

Sisters of Annis Update