Sisters of Annis Updates

Katie's Server

As mentioned in the previous post, I have completed Katie's Server. This is a short novella (around 25,000 words/10 chapters) and follows a young man as he enters the world of a Femdom Vampire and Sister of Annis.

It brings back Katie who first appeared in Vampire's Key and opens up a little more of her world.

There are more erotic chapters here though I have done my best to retain the aura of the world as first depicted in VK. 


Vampire's Fire

This is the second book, following on about a year after Vampire's Key. It returns the reader to the world of  Lilly,  Adrian, Lady Mortimer and many more besides including a number of new characters. After building the world in book 1 I have increased the erotic element in Vampire's Fire.

There is still much to do here and I hope to release the book next year. 


Other stories

I have a few other Femdom Vampire stories in the pipeline, two are partly written and continue to develop the Sisters of Annis world albeit in different directions... 


Twitter

You can follow @FemdomVampires on Twitter as it gradually expands. This is the erotic side of my writing while you can also follow me on @PGDevlim though it will focus more on my positive mindset and includes a mystical vibe there. Both include my passion for extreme metal!  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Intro to Femdom Vampires

Katie's Server

Sisters of Annis Update