Sisters of Annis Update

Sisters of Annis Series Update

Work continues as best I can on the Sisters of Annis series.

I have twenty-eight chapters nearly complete for Vampire's Fire with around 22 left to work through.

Once the final draft has been rewritten and edited I can then work with beta readers and finally move on to the proofreader and editor stage.

At the moment it is looking more realistic that it will not be released until 2023. That is unfortunate as I really would like to release it this year but my day job is demanding of time (even though I am lucky to only work four days a week) and energy and this often steals my focus.


Twitter

I have a love hate relationship with this social media app. Interaction on there is low for either of my accounts. At times it gets me down as I write what I consider quite a good tweet and it gets zero interest. Likes are minimal and growing either my PG Devlim account or the erotic Femdom Vampires account is slow. 

This is disheartening and reminds me that it is better for me to actually spend my time writing and editing rather than tweeting. 

I don't buy the 'Writing Community is supportive' narrative either. For sure, there are some folk that are very supportive of me, but as a whole I  barely receive any responses to my writing tweets. 


Loner

I am a loner in life. I am married but have very few friends. Despite this reality I am actually quite sociable but damage done during my formative years have left a number of marks that will always be with me.

I do wonder though if in some way that 'karmic impression' affects how I am received on an unconscious level by others online. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Intro to Femdom Vampires

Katie's Server