Autumn and Winter

 When it is quiet

And the humans are asleep

I feel it is safe to go out.


When the parties have stopped

And the humans are home

I feel that I must head out.


When the rain strikes the earth 

And the dark clouds reign

I venture out for a walk.

 

When the seas are stormy

And the humans huddle inside

The world becomes my oyster.


When the summer is long 

And the humans are noisy

I long for the Autumn and Winter.


These are my times

Times when I feel safe

Because the humans are quiet.



I don't know if many can relate to this. There is a special place in my heart for autumn and winter.

Summer and Spring are lovely times of the year, but they are times when the madness of humanity is most prominent. Autumn and Winter, the dead times, sing to my soul. They are times when I feel a little more at ease to be out and about.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Intro to Femdom Vampires

Katie's Server

Sisters of Annis Update