Day Twelve

Lockdown Vampires


Day Twelve

I gotta be honest, I felt nervous and exhilarated in equal measure. It was very warm in the club, hot from number of humans present. I guess it was about 50-50 vampire to human ratio. Sophie told me that the vampire body can issue more heat than a human one. I didn't get that, I mean, they're dead, right? Nope. The Sister's of Annis are beyond death for sure, but not dead like I thought. There's something else to them. Their heart pumps blood, they breath the air, they eat, drink and boy do some of them fuck. Not that I saw any fucking, so if you're looking for a story about a Sister of Annis getting pounded good and hard by a hunky version of Van Helsing, sorry this isn't the place for you (don't worry, I saw plenty of other things to wet your appetite).


Remember I told you The Countess is Their place, right? Let's get this out in the open, so you're clear about the world They're building. The Sister's of Annis want the power to Themselves and They're not gonna share it with any man. None. No matter how fucking alpha he thinks he is. It's not Their way. The Sister's want men in a place where they can't do any more harm, you know. 

Well I got a first hand account for you. The Countess showed me things I didn't think I'd ever see, but I did, and Kyla, and Sophie, told me to share it. I dunno if They're looking for recruits or this blog is being used as some kind of propaganda. It doesn't matter, it's Their call.

I was told to get changed. Kyla and Sophie said they'd meet me at the bar. Looking back, I don't think 'getting changed' is the right term, you know? After all, all I did was remove my clothes. There were other guys in the changing room and one Sister. She watched us with the disinterest of a bored teenager, though She was closer to thirty, I reckon. The room was a good size with showers and walls of lockers for our clothes and valuables. One of the guys was extremely quiet. I was anxious, for sure. I mean, you lose your clothes and what've you got left, you know? You're out, exposed, extremely vulnerable and, like I said, the playing field wasn't fair or balanced, because the Women got to keep their kit on however skimpy some of the outfits might be, and boy were they.



The timid guy had cropped blonde hair, a muscular, hairless body and, Jesus was he well endowed. Unlike the rest of us (bar one I think), he wasn't locked either. At the time I thought it was strange that he wasn't happy, excited even. He looked like one of the lucky ones, you know, gonna get laid, or at least get off. Fuck was I wrong! More on him later.

I stripped off quickly, glancing occasionally at the Sister who stared mean-eyed and miserable back at me. I placed my clothes in a locker, locked it and gave Her the key. In return She tagged me with a number on the palm of my hand and I was done. 

I followed a large, body-builder type out of the room. I gotta confess, his dick looked tiny compared to the bulging muscles and rampant six-pack. I thought he looked a bit comical, like a cartoonist had drawn everything in proportion except his little soldier. 


He disappeared off to the left, joining a group of well dressed Sisters who looked more suited to the Ritz in their elegant gowns and with their perfect hair. He came to a halt before them. I guess he thought he was going to be the centre of attention, you know: I'll strip off and you babes can spend the evening fawning over my ripped body. The words, naive twat, came to mind. The Womens stars matched the look of disinterest I'd received in the changing room. The ripped wanna-be-stud was unelegantly dragged by the wrist to the rear of the Sisters. The look on his face was priceless. Burned! I thought Tosser. He looked like a little boy reprimanded in public by his mummy. I took it as a gentle reminder: it's Their world, not mine. He was lucky, his punishment was just being ignored. It was different for the next guy.

Anyway I hurried to the bar where Kyla and Sophie were waiting. Did I say hurry? That's wrong. The club was packed, you know. I joined a large crowd where Sister's, Pets and servers were all tight together. I got my ass pinched god knows how many times and each time I jumped. Some of the pinches were quite hard, you know, and I'm sure they left a mark. I got a slap too and my vitals were grabbed and groped. I'm not sure by who, hands reached out and disappeared before I could react. Not that it's my place to scold any of Them. I realised then that the Sister's had no qualms about touching you up. If they wanted to cop a feel they would and did, and there was nothing we men could do about it. I know some guys fantasise about this kind of thing, but the reality is not the same as the fantasy. It was pretty scary and it got worse, though not for me, you know.

Directly in front of me stood two Sisters. I reckon they were in their late thirties or early forties. Definitely older and I got a feeling, 'older' was by decades or centuries, not by a few years. Someone behind me said one of them, the brunette - the other was blonde - was the spitting image of a newsreader on BBC or Sky or some shit TV channel. I wasn't sure exactly what newsreader they meant, but I kind of recognised her. Dark hair, slim face, curvy and very well-spoken, probably BBC, but I dunno. 

The newsreader's hand was constantly running down the back of a tall, dark-haired man who stood between them both. I gotta admit, I was jealous. It slid over his ass, slipped around his hip and lingered at his groin. The newsreader lookalike shared the most mischevious smile with her friend, exposing those long, lethal fangs that were becoming way too familiar and in this case, were way too close. 

Her arm moved slowly, back and forth. I couldn't quite see but I was pretty sure she was giving him a handjob. Not discrete, not in one of the black booths that lined the wall to my left, but in the centre of the room, amidst a crowd of waiting vampires and servers. 

The guy inclined to his right and whispered into the blonde's ear. As he half turned, I caught a glimpse of a very hard erection. The newsreaders fingers were locked around him, pulling ever-so-slowly back before working equally slowly forward. The Sister went to kiss him, brushed past in a sweeping gesture and grinned. 

They didn't stop, the blonde Sister's nails danced over the nape of his back, scratched down over the curve of his tight backside before pinched sharply.

I wanted us to move, the Sisters might have been tormenting him, but for a guy who's dick is locked away, watching this was uncomfortable to say the least. I got the reaction most guys would, only I was restricted.

The guy was loving it. I was starting to hate it. Jammy bastard, I thought. Why couldn't that be me? I hoped Kyla might show me some mercy and let me out at some point. He was squirming now. The newsreaders hand maintained a frustratingly slow pace. He turned to face her and they pounced. I jumped at the speed with which they moved. Long, lethal fangs locked onto each side of his strong neck. The man stumbled backwards. A jet of blood spurted from a broken vein. It caught me across the chest. I recoiled, bumping into another male who gave me a sharp shove in my back. I half-turned and mouthed an apology while doing my best to maintain my distance between the feeding night-fiends in front and the irritable server behind. 

The victim's body was rigid as they fed on him. The newsreader's eyes fell shut as her mouth folded a seal over his punctured skin. Her arm still pivotted back and forth, still methodical, still slowly working his hard cock.  

I was stuck there, all I could do was watch. Fuck me, it was surreal, like a fucking horny horror show.

The crowd ahead of us moved closer to the bar. The two vampire's didn't. Others slipped around us, barely paying them any attention as they quickly occupied the free space. I had to wait. To stand and watch as they sucked him dry. 

He started convulsing. I didn't know if he was nearer climax or death, either way I felt my stomach tighten as the Sister's slurped the last of him. When they were done they let him collapse to the floor. Dsicarded like rubbish.

To my right, two large men pushed through the mass of thirsty clubbers. They were typical bouncer types, minus the clothes and with locked dicks. They grabbed the unfortunate and carried him away, I guess they'd watched it all on camera, you know.

The two Sisters giggled, wiped their mouths clean and glanced at me. The newsreader raised her eyebrows as she eyed my locked cock. She shook her head a twinkle in her eye. I smiled politely, repressed a shiver and offered a prayer of thanks to Kyla for locking me. Maybe it meant that I'd get through the evening without becoming an easy meal. Maybe she had other plans, whatever, I was sure I'd be a lot safer at her side, than on my own. 


Vampire's Key

If you are enjoying the Lockdown Vampire blog, head over to Amazon and buy Vampire's Key, Book 1 in the Sister's of Annis series. 

Dark Erotica with a Femdom Twist!



Amazon

Apple

Barnes and Noble

Kobo





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Intro to Femdom Vampires

Sisters of Annis Update

Katie's Server