Day Ten

Lockdown Vampires

Day Ten

Hi! It's Sophie! I'm back and Alex is now safely πŸ”’ hehehe. 



That means Kyla's added another πŸ”‘to her necklace! She told me she's got another three boys lined up. They're from Italy. One of them is an engineer, another was a head chef at a 3 ⭐⭐⭐ Michelin restaurant (I'm picturing him naked, wearing a chef's hat and cooking me a delicious plate of Gnocchi or Carbonara!), the third is straight out of butler school. 

Italian lockdown was far harsher than ours, I guess all that pent-up Catholic desire made the rise of the Sister's much smoother over there. Kyla told me her new server's are meant to go through quarantine, to check for infection, but the Sister's have some loyal slaves who will speed them through. I don't know what Alex thinks about some male company. I'm sure he'll tell you if he's allowed back on here. He still has to get to know his Mistress, the Sister's and what his life as a server will look like. I doubt anything he read from The Grimoire has prepared him for the reality. 

He looked so sad when he answered the door, like a cute puppy that had had its favourite toy taken away! πŸ”’ He has a lot to learn. He didn't greet me properly, no "Good evening, Miss" or "Welcome Miss Sophie", just a feeble, "Hello." It's okay. I didn't tell him off (not right away). He's still adjusting and that's going to take some time, but if he doesn’t learn quickly he’s going to be in for a surprise! hehehe.

Kyla was in the boudoir, feeding when I arrived. Alex led me through the house, knocked twice on the door and entered. He stopped so suddenly that I bumped into him. "Keep going," I whispered annoyed that he’d made me look silly in front of Kyla. 

"What?" he said absent-mindedly, his focus on Kyla and her male companion. 




I couldn't resist it. I gave his firm backside a sharp✋ (he has a nice bum, nice shape, tight too). He yelped and jumped forward. I smacked him again. Another hard thwack against his firm buttock. He yelped and clutched his behind. I grinned mischievously and threatened another. His padlock clattered against the hard sheath as he hurried forward.

"Miss," he began. "Sophie is here."

"Miss Sophie," I corrected and gave him as stern a look as I could muster. 

"Miss Sophie," he acknowledged, stepping quickly to the side to avoid another smart smack to his pert backside. 

I strolled past the nervous Alex whose hands couldn't stop twitching and made myself comfortable in the armchair set in the corner

Kyla was seated to my right, in the centre of a corner sofa. A nude man lay wrapped in her arms. His outstretched legs taut, feet clenching and unclenching in a steady but reactionary rhythm. His hard cock twitched in response to Kyla’s forefinger. It traced an idling route up and down the centre of his shaft. When she reached the tip, she skimmed the swollen head, glided delicately downwards to skirt lightly over his tight ballsac before repeating the cycle. His eyes remained closed. His mouth tightly shut. Jaw clenching and unclenching in time with his legs.


Claiming his flesh as her own, Kyla's bloodied teeth bracketed his neck. Her lips were full and red, her gleaming fangs glazed in the thick velvety secretion of his life-fluid. Two parallel fingers of blood trailed over dried stains. They converged into a single flow, trickled onto his firm chest then lower, descending to his stomach where the blood pooled at his belly button. 

His cock twitched and trembled in the wake of Kyla’s gliding finger. He thrust upwards, desperate for her carefree attention to increase. She flicked his cock head with a sharp snap of her forefinger and clamped harder onto his neck. 

He gasped and tried to get up. Kyla's right hand clamped firmly against his chest, holding him in place. Her legs clamped over his thighs, tight like iron braces.

She replaced her fangs with unhurried kisses and a softly flicking tongue. Her hand wrapped loosely around his cock in a grip that teased rather than wanked him. "Relax," she whispered and lapped against the blood that trickled from the twin wounds. 

Restricting the tension and number of strokes, she caressed rather than wanked. Pleasured but resisted full contact. Her grip remained slack, ill-defined and indefinite as she soothed away his fear.

"Stroke me," he urged, thrusting against her wandering hand. 

Her response was light and airy. "I told you, I'd pleasure you in ways you didn't know existed. You'll burst if I stroke your properly."

His response was prevented by the return of her fangs. They thrust into him. Blood spurted violently against the wall. The eruption died instantly as her mouth plugged the opening. Using his lower legs, he tried to kick Kyla's legs away. She tightened her grip over him. Drank hard and fast. Brutally stealing his energy as her solitary finger returned to tease and deny, to frustrate and torment. His fatigue set in quickly. His struggles faded, legs and arms fell limp.


Kyla released him before he passed away. She pushed his body to the side and leapt up. "Sophie!" she exclaimed. "I'm so pleased you came. It's so nice to see you again! Are you up for some partying?"

I did my best to ignore the near-dead man. Kyla looked energised and vibrant. Her skin was flushed pink, her pupils wide as though she'd dropped an upper.

"Alex, you'll come too," the vampire said. "I could dance all night!" 

"Where to?" I asked, deliberately not looking at the spent man.

"The Countess, of course! Where else is there?" Kyla replied and licked some blood from her finger. "I'd better shower first. You want to join me?"

"I showered ealier," I said, aware that declining such an invitation might cause offense. 

"Fine. Give me a few minutes. Alex, get rid of him, will you." Kyla disappeared in the speeding flash that was typical of the Sisters.

"Sophie, you've got to get me out of here," Alex blurted as soon as she was gone. His face looked as pale as Kyla's victim. "She's gonna kill me, I know it. You see what she did? You saw, didn't you? Oh god, oh god!"

"I was sitting right next to her," I replied. "She won't do that to you," I added trying to soothe and empathise with the nervous man. "You're her server now. Just do what she asks. That's all you've got to do. You'd better get rid of him, then get dressed. She'll want you looking smart if we're going to The Countess."



Vampire's Key

If you are enjoying the Lockdown Vampires blog, head over to Amazon and buy Vampire's Key, Book 1 in the Sister's of Annis series. 







Barnes and Noble

Kobo

Apple Books





Dominant Female Vampires!

Lilly. A determined, young woman fleeing an abusive relationship.

Adrian. A vampire hunter torn between the cause he serves and the woman he loves.

The Sisters of Annis. Powerful female vampires whose lifestyle is as erotic and empowering as it is bloodthirsty and dangerous.

As Lilly is drawn into a dark world, ruled by female vampires, she must fight to survive amidst forces that threaten to tear her apart, an ex-boyfriend that wants her back and a terrible secret that will forever change the world.

"The writing style hooks you immediately!"

"I would highly recommend this book to anyone."

"His style of writing is catchy, entertaining and to the point."

"Excellent twist." 

"The writer immerses you in this dark and tantalising world."

Unveiling the secretive world of powerful and decadent female vampires, this is a book that will leave you desperate for more... 

Don't miss out on this fast-paced erotic vampire book! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Intro to Femdom Vampires

Sisters of Annis Update

Katie's Server