Day Six

Lockdown Vampires

Day Six

I don't have long. I've got to go meet the Sister. She didn't tell me her name, but I have to go. I was gonna tell you about all the things that keep going through my head. I think I'm hearing voices, only they're whispers. If the wind could speak it would sound like that. I don't know if that makes sense. I feel tired, but nervously excited too.

I told Sophie, the woman from The Grimoire, what happened. If I don't come back, she'll update my blog. She knows more than I do anyway.

Anyway, I gotta go. There's no time. I can hear her calling me. How does she know my name? She keeps calling. Alex. Alex. Alex. It's like her words are kisses, tempting and seductive. I have to go.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Intro to Femdom Vampires

Sisters of Annis Update

Katie's Server