Day Five

Lockdown Vampires

Day Five

I've just got back. The supermarket was busy. The queue outside weaved along the side of the building all the way past deliveries and down the road into the housing estate. I waited for nearly two hours before I got in and then what? Just like they said, the shelves were empty! The staff hadn't even tried to stop people from panic buying.


  


I told you it was gonna get bad! Anyway, I got some stuff. Filled my trolley as best I could, but I didn't panic buy. Maybe knowing what's coming left me with a strange kind of acceptance. Like a fly trapped in a spiders web; no matter how hard it struggles, it's still gonna die.

Well, I'm not planning on dying. Not yet. I'll be a server. I'm not strong enough to be a guardian and doubt I taste nice enough to become a blood slave. You heard the saying that semen tastes different based on what a man eats? Okay, it's not a saying, but most people have heard it. Blood's the same. You gotta eat well for them. That's why it's usually the wealthy that become blood slaves. Not always. They drink others too, poor folk, unhealthy folk, but for the ones that shop at Waitrose and Marks and Spencer, the top shops at the top of the supermarket chain, they're gonna become dinner. They'll be at top of the fucking the menu.



It was sunset when I left. Inside, I lost track of time. Thats a fucking horror movie idiot level 1 fuck up if ever there was. You'd think shopping would be easy with bare shelves, but stuff was constantly being put out. One minute it's fucking empty, the next the staff are filling the shelves again. 

Anyway, I got out just after sunset. As soon as I realised the sun was gone I was fucking terrified. Everyone else had panicked inside. I was fucking panicking outside! I pushed my dodgy wheeled trolley, the one I always fucking get, back to my old Ford with the dodgy suspension, and started to unload. And then I saw them! 

They were standing side-by-side, watching us. Calmly, quietly, brazenly. Eying the fucking menu. I didn't know what to do. Yeah I had my knife, but seeing them for real, it's not the same is it? I'm no war vet or black belt. 

They were talking; deciding who they were gonna go for. Their focus was on a young woman, a few cars away. I guess they were discussing whether she should become a pet or vampire. Next to her, a large guy, muscular and handsome (reminded me of Gerard Butler, actually) was loading his 4x4. He had a lot of bags. 





I got really self-conscious. I was worried they'd see me watching them, single me out. I loaded my bags. Get done and gone, I thought. The car park had become a fucking spiders web, you know. It was only then, when I'd decided to load up, that I realised there were more. Not two, shit no, there was a lot of them. A Hide's worth of bitches. I shouldn't call them that, they're not bitches. They're Ladies, Mistresses, Princesses, Goddesses. 

I glanced over at the two long-toothed succubi. They were gone! You know that sinking feeling you get when the game's up? When the shit you're in shoots like a fucking rocket straight through the atmophere and off into deep space? That stomach dropping moment when you switch from a rollercoaster ride to a hangmans noose. That's how I felt. 

My heart stopped beating and started punching. I knew I should have left already. Got the fuck out of there. Left the food. Better to be hungry and alive than full and dead. But you know what? I couldn't go. I wanted to see. For some reason, I wanted to be near them. I gotta be honest, a tiny part of me, somewhere, deep down at the back of my mind, hidden between guilty desires and dirty little secrets, wanted to be chosen. I didn't know it until then.

I looked over at the female shopper. Her trolley was there, waiting to be unloaded beside her Aegean blue Peugeot. Then I caught a glimpse of her legs. She was on the ground, between the cars. One of them had her, I knew it. couldn't hear any sounds. No words of protest. Nothing to indicate a struggle. 

Oblivious, like everyone else, the guy at the 4x4 finished unloading, got rid of his trolley and drove off. But me, I had to see. I had to know it was real. Fuck! I already knew it was fucking real! I've known it for years. But, like I said, I had to to see. I had to. I left the last two bags in my trolley. Tiptoed around the back of my car, along its side. No one else had a clue. No one was running or screaming. I was screaming on the inside, mentally running away, when my body urged me to look, to move closer, to be near her

It felt surreal, you know? Dreamy, like I'd taken a trip and the known world was suddenly new; something to be explored afresh. 

They were three cars over. Parked across from me. I slowed as I approached, sticking to my side. My head and shoulders leaned first. I guess I thought I'd have more of a chance of running if my legs were closer to my car. 

The Sister was on top of the woman. Leg's astride. She had the woman wrapped in her arms like an oversized doll. I heard her then. Slurping as if she was drinking from a soup bowl. They were long, hungry gulps too. She stopped, turned around and looked at me. 

Fuck! Her eyes! Her eyes! I told you they were beautiful, didn't I? Not this one. Hers were red. Not veiny red, not enticing red like in the movies. No, these were thick with the rush of fresh blood. It dissipated as she stared at me. Dissipated and drew me to her. Like a flower unravelling, they were beautiful and seductive. She stared at me, silently imparting an affirmation that my dream was real.  





I don't know if she hypnotised me or if being in her presence brought out some kind of repressed fantasy. You're mine. You're mine. Her lips didn't move, yet I heard the words repeated again and again. They ran through my head like a mantra from a guru. You're mine. You're mine. You're mine. She turned back to the young woman. Bit her wrist and offered it to her victim. Accepting the lifeline, the woman drunk greedily. 

The words continued as I walked away. You're mine. You're mine. You're mine. They were still in my head by the time I got home. I unpacked, made dinner and ate in silence. It's only now, while writing this entry that I've got a bit of clarity. I don't know why, I just do. One of the Sister's got into my head. I should have left. I should have. You are mine. Her voice won't stop until I agree.

I know this is only the start, I've said it enough times, but I am seriously terrified. I know what's coming. It's happening. Happening to me. Oh God ...  I am yours. I am yours, Goddess. 

I don't know her name, but I can picture her. Feeding. Taking what she wishes. She's got me. She's got me. The Sister's of Annis have got me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Intro to Femdom Vampires

Sisters of Annis Update

Katie's Server